WE LOVE OUR CITY!
all year around!
As churches, businesses, agencies and City Hall work together throughout the year, our hope is that it connects us more with one another, creates more civic pride/concern, makes a difference in some very practical ways and leads to ongoing involvement by volunteers in various non-profits and organizations throughout the year. Together we can impact schools, neighborhoods, and non-profits causes in our city.
We sponsor several CITYWIDE service events, including:
- Orange Tree Lighting Ceremony (Winter Wonderland) - December 2022
- Annual CityWide Serve Day - October 2022
- Youth Gathering - July 2022
- Orange May Parade 2022
As a leader in our community, we appreciate your willingness to leverage your influence to make our city better. There are 3 primary ways to get involved; you can do 1 or all 3 based on your interest and capacity to engage.
1. Identify projects that could be done in our city: They can be at a school, in your neighborhood, for a non-profit, at a church, for a local business that is struggling because of cutbacks with COVID …. Simply go to "Get Involved" above and choose “Submit a Project.” It will go into the system and we will be in touch about next steps and identifying a project leader for that project.
2. Be or recruit a Project Leader(s): Good reliable project leaders are integral to making Love Orange successful. If you or people you know would like to serve in that way, give us their names and their contact info (cell # and email) and we’ll work with them on a project that they choose or we can match them to.
3. Help to financially sponsor LoveOrange: Marketing, T-Shirts, the website, administrative support, supplies for the projects, these all cost money. You can be a sponsor and get some recognition on our t-Shirts and promotional materials. (See Sponsorship Tab under "Get Involved") There is no other serving event designed to collectively bring people together and impact our city like “Love Orange”. We really hope you will seriously consider how you can play a part this year.
If you have any questions or would like to follow up with anything on this, please contact our Love Orange Team at email@example.com and we will make sure you get what you need. We appreciate your consideration and look forward to continuing the journey of learning how to be “better together.”