Love Our Seniors & Veterans
Some of Orange’s most deserving yet most vulnerable citizens are the seniors and veterans. We work with some of the cities greatest agencies to provide a better way of life for them.
HOME RESTORATION: One of our favorite agencies is Janitors 4 Jesus. In response to requests from the city, they have restored dignity and a place to live in over 40 situations. Because the referrals come without warning, it is hard to plan out when a work day will be far in advance. Keep an eye on this page for current opportunities to serve.
- Site #42 Work Day: August 6 8am to 12pm 6 volunteers for 4 hours on
- For quadriplegic veteran and his wheelchair wife. Contact Lori if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 days of Love
VISITATION: Below are senior centers that would welcome your visits and love in action. Contact the facility, arrange a day and time, then go visit and love these folks who are too often forgotten and neglected. Also see document filled with ideas on things to do with these seniors as you visit.
- Fountains Retirement Home
- 180 W. Culver Drive & 1835 W. LaVeta Ave. Orange
- phone 714-978-3911
- Town and Country Manor
- 555 E. Memory Lane, Santa Ana
- phone 714-547-7581
- Brookdale Orange
- 142 S Prospect St, Orange
- (714) 922-6721
- Kirkwood Assisted Living Residence
- 1525 E Taft Ave, Orange
- (714) 282-1409
- Park Plaza
- 620 S Glassell St, Orange
- (714) 453-4878
- CarePatrol of North Orange County
- 1122 E Lincoln Ave #116
- (714) 450-6895
- The Merridian at Anaheim Hills
- 525 S Anaheim Hills Rd
- (714) 312-3796